Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tides Momentum Leadership Conference

Good Day!

I will be off to San Francisco on Monday to attend the Tides Momentum Leadership Conference. I look forward to coming back and informing you all on what was discussed. Please check out the conference at: 
Tides Momentum Conference.

Upon my return, I will be looking for you all at our Faith Community Gathering on Thursday ~ September 10 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. We have an incredible group of people discussing recent changes in some faith practices, how to get involved, and action steps. Please join us along with: Rev. Judith Maynard, MCC; Rev. Brian Taylor, St. Michael & All Angels Church; Rabbi Joe Black, Congregation Albert; Rev. Philip L Wangberg, All Saints Luthern Church; and myself.

Have a safe and joyous weekend. 
If you are in Santa Fe, please swing by the Railyard and visit our booth.

More soon,

Jordon